When: 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month at 6:30 pm
Where: Owens Restaurant
| ||Name ||Office Tel ||Home Tel |
|| || (865) 397-6196 |
|1st Vice President||
|| || (865) 397-7621 |
|| || (865)397-2718 |
|| || (865) 397-2038 |
| Membership Chairman||
|| || (865) 397-0405 |
- Support services for the blind including seeing eye dog training, recordings for the blind and Volunteer Blind Industries.
- Provide eye screening for children from 6 months to 6 years of age.
- Collect used eye glasses from the community and donate them to the needy in poverty stricken countries.
- Distribute Thanksgiving meals and Christmas boxes where needed, plus take children of these families shopping for Christmas gifts.
- Sponsor high school scholarships, Safe Space, and others in need of support.
- Help anyone who cannot afford to get an eye exam and glasses.
- Sponsor middle school and high school LEO Clubs..
- Support a Service Learning course at Jefferson County High School which allows students to work in service areas of the community.
- Sponsor/run a golf tournament each year to raise funds for support of the club's charity activities.
Page created at 2004-11-04 and Last updated at 2016-03-20.